Saturday, June 2, 2012

week 1 (I know right?)

so I was going back and realized a never did the week 1 blog. I was kind of busy planning for the nutrition presentation >.<

so anyway, the first week of class I was not sure what to think, I had begun the journey into very very unexplored territory and I thought "this could be really awesome or four weeks of me feeling awkward in a class full of the already converted... not much in between" and I was right... kind of. I will get to that in my week 4 blog. anyhow, the backing for this idea was mostly the first readings and the first day of class. on the one hand the food and teachers were incredible. on the other, I was one of the few people win the class who was on "the other" side of the fence and the readings were certainly written to a vegan audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment