Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Week

I am really sad class is over. May went by really quickly. I learned a ton of information about food, and nutrition but ethics and the environment too.

I think this is a class that everyone should take, even if being Vegan isn's something you are interested in the food is delicious and the atmosphere is great, but there is a lot of information to learn.

This last class was certainly the hardest one for me, seeing animals abused was extremely difficult. It is certainly one thing to talk about it in class and know that it goes on but being confronted with the imagery was challenging.

I want to say thank you to Nina and Michael for giving us all this opportunity and allowing us to spend time with you in your home (and for cooking for us)!

No comments:

Post a Comment