Monday, June 4, 2012

from Nate
Week Three

I have a shirt my best friend gave me for Christmas that says "Bacon Strips and Bacon Strips and Bacon Strips and Bacon Strips, EPIC MEAL TIME." As funny as I thought it would be to wear it to class during Boss Hog, I did not. Oh well.
Again I am greeted with the question of whether I am happy I took this class or would have rather remained ignorant, a bit of blue-pill-red-pill dilemma. This week of class made me want to cry because bacon is awesome. Fact. And it makes me sad that now I get to feel that America-corporate-exploitation feeling that I associate with superstores like Walmart and other companies that slice their profits out of the souls of their employees and customers. I’m not sure whether I would have rather lived in the reality created for me, that I was born into, or whether I’m glad I took the red pill and realized that I haven’t been fed the full story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment