Friday, June 1, 2012

I saw a bumper sticker on the way to work the other day. It said "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you."

I was inspired by the way we chose to end the final class of the semester. Although to us, the facts may seem clear- others may be on a different point within the journey of this life. To make loving choices, in regards to our food, and our relation to others regarding our food habits, is the best advice Michael could give us for both our happiness and the spread of conscious choices regarding food.

The horrors we faced in the reading and ever so bluntly in the videos we presented inspire us to change- and inspire us to, in turn inspire others. I believe through the example of action, the example of love, is the best and only sustainable way to inspire those to observe more closely their food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment